P J's Notes

Monday, January 30, 2006

The Weekend

I spent the weekend helping Chris - since she had foot surgery about a week and a half ago. I took Romeo out to walk and exercise him several times. It was inclement weather Saturday, but I did take him out one time that evening.

Sunday after church I went to the Evangelism Explosion Launch Luncheon and after that Mary brought me home. I took Chris to the store - that is, I drove her car and she rode along. She wanted to get some cigarettes and a couple of other things. When we came back, I went up and took a nap and watched Arena Football for a while then went down and got Romeo and took him out for a walk and exercise.

Today - Vicki, Laura and I went to the Women's Luncheon at Church and after we returned, I went and got Romeo and took him out to walk and exercise. Then I came back to work. It's not real busy around here - good thing since Bob is out today because his son is sick and he's got babysitting duty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home