P J's Notes

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Well I Did It!

I had been unhappy with the bank I've been a customer of for 4 1/2 years for quite some time. Today I finally took the step to fix that. I went to the Credit Union where I'm already a member and opened a checking account with them and transferred money into the account. I was using Chris' car - I drove down to the Credit Union and took care of that and then drove across the street to the Post Office to get stamps while I was in the area since I will be in need of them before long.

When I got back to the apartment complex and went to return Chris' keys, Romeo was cutting up like he wanted to be walked, so I asked Chris if she wanted me to walk him. Instead, she asked me to take her to the vet to get some antibiotics for the cats and Romeo. We went over there and then returned to the apartment complex and after I did a couple of things, I came on in to work. I got with our payroll officer and made the change with her so that next month my paycheck will go to either my new CU account or to me in a paper check.

I also called Cingular about my cellular account and wound up getting a new phone for free and the same plan as I had for less money. They're shipping me the phone and I ought to have it in the next few days - by the middle of next week - FedEx is the carrier.

Not much else is going on for now - this will do it for the present time. I'll be working till 7 p.m. tonight, so I may blog some more this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home