P J's Notes

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Wednesday evening

Here I am again - it's almost 5:30 by the clock on my desk phone. I'm more or less home alone here in the Center. Little John is still rambling about but otherwise the rest of the crowd are gone. I'm waiting on the relief guys to come in at 7:00 p.m.

I set up a new e-mail address yesterday and finsihed the address book today, then printed a copy of it. I'm about done using my Yahoo addresses due to all the spam I get in them. This address will be guarded and not used for sign-up things.

I received an e-mail from Cingular confirming my order and now it's a matter of waiting on it to arrive. I showed Steve the phone on the Cingular site and he liked it - it's a camera phone. I won't use it for that very much since it will cost extra to use it for that purpose - downloading or sending photos, that is.

Not much else for today - this will be it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home