P J's Notes

Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday - heck of a day already...

Here we go already - and it's just now 10:00 a.m. The Clark Building has been the vitim of a power failure this morning. Sterling was partially affected by it, but everything seemed okay when I left to come in to work. The microwave was blinking so I reset the time on it - otherwise things didn't seem to be bothered. I did note that my hair dryer didn't seem to be working at it's full regular power.

This morning I have checked the FedEx tracking link for the Cingular package I'm expecting in today - and as of just now it says that the package is still at the FedEx facility in Richland, rather than being out on a truck for delivery. I'll check again later and see what the status is. And, I'll check when I go home for lunch.

Earlier this morning I did an online search and found a shareware checkbook program that came highly recommended and downloaded and set it up. Then I entered my Credit Union information up to the present. It's got an icon on my desktop for easy access. I'll have to try and remember to lock my desktop everytime I step away from it for any length of time. I'm not sure if I'll keep using it or not - this is a demo version and I'll have to pay for the unlimited version. I'm not sure what I'll do - keep it or delete it.

This is all I have for now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home