P J's Notes

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm Baaaack........


It's been a while since I last posted an entry...I've been busy and away from the computer. I have a new photo of Sukiey to share with you. Yep - that's my girl!! She really is a very sweet and loving cat.

Last night Sukiey had a hairball. I heard her and knew immediately what it was since it was the second time this had happened. So - I got up and went to the refrigerator to put in to operation Chris' home remedy that she had taught me. I got Sukiey and greased her front legs down real good with butter and tried to feed her some butter as well, but she didn't care for that idea much.

Later on I got up for another reason and discovered she had brought up the hairball, so I had to clean that up. Yuck!!! But, Sukiey's not any trouble. At least I don't think she is. I love my cat!

She has taken to wanting to attack my hair. It's only been in the past few days that this has happened. It's likely because I changed shampoos - I wanted to try a type of Garnier Fructis that I had seen advertised. Apparently it's attractive to Sukiey.

Sukiey has also gotten new food and water bowls. They were a gift from a friend - that's all I'll say about that. She likes them too - and they work better for me as well. Plus, I'm in the process of changing her from Chef's Blend to Purina One - which she seems to like better. And, I'm trying to wean her off canned food or down to as low an amount as possible each day.

Well - this is it for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home