P J's Notes

Monday, February 06, 2006

The Weekend!

Well the weekend is over once again...the Pittsburgh Steelers have prevailed. I know my friend Carol's husband Bill is elated as he's a huge Steelers fan.

In Friday's mail I received football cards back signed by Daryl "Moose" Johnston and David Lafleur. Both are retired Dallas Cowboys and David is also a former LSU Tiger.

Friday night Allison swung by and picked me up - we made a trip to Madison to attend the Bible Study with Mark Byrd at David and Elizabeth's home. After Mark spoke, we had a real nice dinner and time of fellowship. Allison dropped me off about 10:30 p.m.

Saturday I did 2 loads of laundry and also came over to the Center to use a land-line phone to call Cingular and have my new LG C2000 camera phone activated. Then Chris and I went to the post office and to Krystal for lunch.

Sunday I went to Church and then came home and hung out and waited for the Super Bowl - I was rooting for the Steelers because of Bill, but would've been just as happy had the Seahawks won - first-timers...

This is it for now...

1 Comments:

  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger ch said…

    Danish Milk & Honey is good for You and the poor drowning cows !
    Love
    POPE KODEX

     

Post a Comment

<< Home