P J's Notes

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Overnight and Today

Last night it was cool and damp; this morning the sun was out and the rain had finally exited the area. I talked with Janice for a while last night and then settled on the couch and watched 24 with Kiefer Sutherland. It was another great episode. After that I went to bed.

This morning I came in to work, carrying, in addition to my briefcase, 2 large bubble mailers - one addressed to Kiefer Sutherland and the other to Josh Tuerner. Inside each was a document/photo mailer addressed back to me and in Kiefer's was 2 pictures printed off the Internet and a letter requesting that he sign and return them; in Josh's was a copy of HomeLife with him on the cover and a letter asking that he sign and return it to me.

About 11:00 a.m. I went over and got Chris' car keys and went down to my Credit Union to take care of some business, then I went to the post office and got the packages to Kiefer and Josh in the mail - postage applied to the SASE mailers (back to me) and to the outside bubble mailers. I also got a book of 2006 Olympic Winter Games stamps - in the 39 cent denomination. They were nice looking.

From there I went and made a bill payment and then went to Popeye's for lunch - picked it up and brought it back. I didn't get back quickly enough for Bob to go to his Men's Luncheon - well he could've gone as UJ, Steve and Purvis were here and would've held down the fort for 15 minuts or less. He just wanted an excuse to nurse a grudge against me or soemthing. I tried to apologize but he didn't want to hear it, so I just backed off and I've not spoken to him since.

Tonight is Evangelism Explosion and Michele said she will drop me off at Church for it. It's really just an orientation time and since this is my third semester, I really don't need to go, but I plan to anyway so I can check out who's doing EE this semester and get a team roster and whatever else.

Oh - I received the Jason Campbell autograph request back in the mail yesterday - bad address - so I looked up on the NFL site and got the correct address for the Redskins and resent it this morning. Maybe I'll have some luck with the different address.

This is it for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home