P J's Notes

Friday, February 10, 2006

Thursday night

I dropped a package to a friend of mine in the maildrop box on the corner before going home. Then, when I went home, I went over to Chris' before goiong up to my apartment. Little Prince Romeo was cutting up - he wanted me to walk him - so finally Chris and I attached the leash to his collar and I set off with him. He and I had a good long walk - exercised both of us actually! In the lobby he had to stop and visit with Harold - another resident - both going out and coming back in.

After visitng with Chris awhile, I said I would like to go to Wendy's to pick up dinner and so Chris handed me the keys to her car. She didn't want anything nor did she want to ride along. I went down to Wendy's and found it was busy - the Dixie Nationals Rodeo is in town and across the street at the Coliseum.

I returned home and parked Chris' car, then returned her keys and finally got up to my apartment. I also talked with Aunt Ruby and she said they won't be coming this weekend since incelement weather is forecast and Landon doesn't need to get out in that. Her phone had been out of order for several days.

I read and made some additional headway on Walking The Bible by Bruce Feiler before going to bed. Then I called Etta Mae and Chris. Etta Mae and I might get together this weekend if the weather isn't too bad.

This morning my brother called me to get some info he needed for his passport application. I gave it to him - he said he was sure I would know it and that's why he called me.

Vicki is out of the office today - sick I think - since she was going in that direction yesterday.

This is it for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home