P J's Notes

Monday, February 13, 2006

The Weekend/Today

Well - the weeknd went fairly well - except that it was cold here - colder than what Jacksonians are used to. I was told in Sunday school that we actually had flurries to fall Saturday evening. I didn't see them - though I tried to look a couple of times.

Saturday - not much of anything happened other than that I did laundry and the usual chores. Sunday evening after Church I went with Etta Mae and we worked on CEF stuff on her computer - but had some problems and I've got an e-mail in for expert help on some of the software.

Today Mr. Gates is in a much more civil mood than he was last week after the problem he and I had. The whole thing was stupid to begin with. I went to my luncheon today and he will go to his - I won't dare jeopardize him doing that again!

I have something up my sleeve besides my arm with regard to Valentine's Day tomorrow - something that I, as the Employee Club President, will do for everyone in the agency - members and non-members alike. Can't say what it is or it might spoil the surprise.

The luncheon was great - we really enjoyed the speaker - she did a great job - talked about love relationshhips and how none of your other relationships will be right if your relationship with God isn't right to begin with.

Well - I suppose this is it for the present time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home